Identity of the Parties
On the one hand, SOLUCIONES INTEGRALES DE FORMACIÓN Y GESTIÓN STRUCTURALIA, SA, with Tax Identification Number A-82914417, and business address at Avda. de la Industria, 4 Building 1 1st floor 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid. Business Registration Number, Chapter 16271, file 72, section 8.ª, page M-276209, and henceforth STRUCTURALIA.
On the other hand, (the user / client along with all the information requested in the registration form), henceforth the USER, will be responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided hereby. Likewise, it is an imperative requirement to be at least 18 years of age or above, thus it is prohibited to enter and use data on a minor.
The purpose of this contract is to regulate the commercial relationship of purchase and sale of products and services between STRUCTURALIA and the USER from the moment the registration form is entirely completed, and the first payment for theservice is made accordingly, thus formalizing the agreement between the two parties.
This contractual relationship entails t h e delivery of services in exchange for a determined price knownby the USER; therefore, the USER is obliged to comply with the financial obligations incurred into by the USER as per this agreement.
The USER will receive, free of charge and prior to this contract, information regarding the requested goods and services in a truthful, understandable, and clear manner, and adapted to the circumstances of the USER, as well
as the economic conditions of said goods and services.
The USER will be granted access to the services offered by STRUCTURALIA on the agreed starting date, and in relationto the contracted course, once the entirety of the fees related to said course is paid in full to STRUCTURALIA,
or, in the case of a previous agreement for deferred payment, the first due instalment, thus providing the required data freely and voluntarily.
The USER will be provided with a username and a password and commits to use them diligently for the agreed purposes, not to share them with third parties, and to inform STRUCTURALIA in case said username and password are lost or stolen, or there has been an unauthorized access to the data by an unknown third party. In this case, the access will be blocked immediately for security reasons, and the USER will be provided with a new username and password.
Once the account is created, and in accordance with art. 27 of the 34/2002 Law on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (ECISSA), STRUCTURALIA will inform the USER Immediately, by means of e-mail, about all the characteristics of the contracted services, and will attach the course file with more detailed information on the academic plan.
Likewise, the USER commits to submit all relevant information to STRUCTURALIA before the course’s starting date, or during the training period, for the corresponding Diploma to be issued. Should the USER fail to comply with this obligation, the USER will lose the right to obtain the aforementioned document.
Prior to the online purchase of the services offered by STRUCTURALIA, the USER will be informed of the following:
The access to the course will be granted by means of a username and password, which will be provided via e-mail once the registration is complete, so the USER may access the campus on the starting date.
The authorized payment channels are Stripe, PayPal, bank transfer, or bank card.
Regarding the completion of the program, the applicable criteria are:
• The USER must obtain the required passing scores for each of the subjects, as well as for a Master’s Final Project, which may be submitted a maximum of two times. Should the USER fail to obtain the required passing scores as mentioned above, the USER will be required to re-register and repeat the entirety of the program.
• Once the course has been successfully completed, the USER will be granted a diploma within a period between 2 to 3 months, except in the cases where the diploma must be issued by a University, whose issuing period may be between 12 to 18 months. The diploma will be sent via postal mail with receipt confirmation to ensure its proper delivery.
STRUCTURALIA will provide the USER with the requested and formalized online training based on the utilization of Information and Communication Technologies for the learning process through internet. Said online training will provide the USER with training material, access to the online campus, e-mail tutoring, forums, etc. along with videoconferences and master classes.
The USER will complete the study program within the established time and format, and follow the instructions by the Programs Coordinator, as well as the requirements set by STRUCTURALIA and the University, as the case may be.
Should there be FORCE MAJEURE reasons that prevent the USER from continuing the training activity once it has started, STRUCTURALIA reserves the right to cease said activity based on the assessment of the situations leading to such suspension. The restart of the training program in later editions will require an additional payment. Similarly, under no circumstances will the amount paid be refunded.
Prices and taxes
The price for the services that is published on the website will include the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT). In the case of sales carried out outside of the European Union, as well as those in the Canary Islands, Ceuta, and Melilla, are exempted from said tax.
The information on the fees applicable to each service will be available on the website and will be applied automatically to the contracting process. In the case of offers, they will be clearly identified and described, with reference to the previous, and then, to the final price at the end of the sale.
All payments will include an invoice to the name of the registered USER and will be delivered via e-mail to the account previously provided. In case the USER wishes to obtain a physical copy of said invoice, a request must be submitted so the document may be delivered via postal mail.
In addition, the student may also:
• Obtain the Hague Apostille for the Diploma for an additional fee of 200 EUR
• Have the diploma delivered by either express mail for an additional fee of 75 euros, or by postal mail, which is free of charge; however, should the postal services lose or misplace said documents, Structuralia will not be responsible for any costs associated with producing or delivering duplicates
Service delivery – Access to contracted service
STRUCTURALIA will inform the USER about the due process to have access to the contracted service, upon which the service is considered to be delivered. Likewise, STRUCTURALIA assumes no responsibility in the case of delivery failures caused by the falsehood of the information provided by the USER, or the failure to provide the required exact and complete information, or due to causes beyond the provider’s will or control.
Likewise, STRUCTURALIA will take the necessary measures to ensure the delivery is completed in a diligent manner.
The USER acknowledges the debt assumed with STRUCTURALIA for the total cost of the service and commits to satisfy all the deferred payments in accordance with the DEFERRED PAYMENT option. Should the USER fail to satisfy the required payments for reasons non attributable to STRUCTURALIA after the training activity has already started, or the payments are made in an irregular manner, the student will continue to be obliged to satisfy the pending payments by the date of the renouncement.
In the case of delayed deferred payments, STRUCTURALIA reserves the right to apply a delay interest fee of 3,75%, as well as any other costs that such delays may have caused (e.g. legal fees).
The failure to satisfy a deferred payment grants the right to STRUCTURALIA to demand the payment of the entirety of the debt, and in that case, to restrict the access to the contracted service.
Right of withdrawal
The USER will have a total of 30 calendar days to exercise the right of withdrawal from the receipt of the product, or from the official start of the contract in the case of provision of services, without any associated penalties; The term for the exercise of this right is of 30 calendar days from the receipt of the product, or from the start of the contract in the case of the provision of services, without any associated penalties.
The USER must be reimbursed for the total amount of the purchase, that is, the price of the product plus the shipping costs before 30 calendar days have elapsed from the date the withdrawal decision has been informed.
The reimbursement will be made by the same means of payment used by the USER for the initial transaction, unless expressed otherwise by the USER as long as he/she does not incur into any expenses as a result of the refund.
The exercise of this right will not be subject to any formality, so the USER may be required to return the product in perfect condition without limiting the use of the product (as long as it does not go beyond the mere verification of good condition and operation). On the other hand, the USER will pay for the shipping costs of the return of the goods once previously informed of it.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to complete the following form.
All the services offered on the website are completely original, unless otherwise indicated in their description.
All data included in this contract is under the protection of the European Parliament Regulation of April 27th, 2016, and the Council related to the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing and free circulation of personal data and will be mechanized so they may be included in STRUCTURALIA’s student records.
The data will be used according to the terms and regulations stated in the contract in legitimate interest according to art. 6.1 by General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
For further information, follow this link https://www.structuralia.com/en/privacy-policy
Delimitation of responsibilities
STRUCTURALIA assumes no responsibility for any technical issues caused by fortuitous events that may hamper the normal provision of the service via internet, nor for the potential limitations to site access due to maintenance, or other reasons that may limit the access to the service.
STRUCTURALIA assumes no responsibility for the recognition (or no recognition) of the diplomas issued by the educational institution in the USER’s country of origin.
STRUCTURALIA reserves the rights to:
- Neither accept nor provide the users with false, inaccurate, or incomplete data.
- Cancel or reject any requests from a client with whom there may be a conflict related to the payment for a previous request, or that may represent a risk of any kind.
- Modify the price for offered products, which will be the current one at the time of closing the operation and that will be formalized through a budget. The reference currency will be euros, independently from the currency the user may choose at the time of the payment.
- Verify the personal information provided by the user and adopt whatever measures it may deem necessary to confirm whether the registered person is the legitimate holder of the submitted documents or cards used for payments. This verification may take place in the form of an identity, banking, or address information check request. Should the client fail to reply in a period of two days, the order will be automatically cancelled, with no possibility to assume a later responsibility.
- Deregister those users that may be misusing or abusing the system to commit fraudulent acts, or with negative impact on other users. So will also be the case for those who may be suspected of tampering with system operations by illegally altering any computer or technical procedures, or by committing any fraudulent acts that may hinder the system’s transparency.
- Modify the teaching body and/or part of the program should it be necessary for the proper development of the program.
- Modify the current General Conditions at any moment and notify the users accordingly. The Terms and Conditions applicable to transactions will be the ones effective at the time of formalizing the order.
- Use, without prejudice to the applicable right of intellectual property, and with previous notice to the student, the submitted master’s final projects for no lucrative, but for educational and research purposes; as well as the loan of such documents to university institutions as long as there is an agreement with them. Therefore, with the acceptance of these conditions, the points above are expressly authorized.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These conditions will abide by and be interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law. STRUCTURALIA and the USER agree to submit any dispute that may arise regarding the provision of services described in these Conditions, to the jurisdiction of the courts of law in the USER’s place of residence /domicile.
In the case the USER’s residence/domicile is outside of Spain, STRUCTURALIA and the USER will subject to the territorial entity as established by the Law.
Likewise, our organization is a member of Confianza (Trust) Online (Non-profit organization), which is registered in the National Association Register (Registro Nacional de Asociaciones) Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, Tax Identification Number (CIF) G85804011, Calle la Palma 59, Bajo A., 28015 Madrid (Spain), phone number (+34) 91 309 13 47 and fax (+34) 91 402 83 39 (www.confianzaonline.es). These General Conditions abide by the Spanish Law. Likewise, and in compliance with the Litigation Alternative Resolution Law, we inform the consumers that, as an organization that adheres to the Code of Ethics found in (https://www.confianzaonline.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Codigo_Etico_CONFIANZA_ONLINE.pdf), the users may contact Confianza Online for an alternative resolution to eventual disputes (https://www.confianzaonline.es/consumidores/como-reclamar/formularioreclamaciones/) If the case is related to electronic devices with the consumers, or to data protection issues, these complaints will be addressed by the Confianza Online Mediation Committee as an accredited entity for the alternative resolution of disputes related to good consumption. If the complaints are related to digital advertising, or to data protection, they will sometimes be resolved by the AUTOCONTROL Advertising Jury.
In addition, we remind you to enter the EU litigation resolution platform by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show”.