What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing web pages and applications that can be used to select the User's browsing options, thus making the interaction between the user and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and contains neither sensitive nor other types of information that may identify the user personally. In any case, the user may access the browser settings to modify and / or block Cookies sent from the Website, and still have access to the contents.
Cookies allow the recognition of the user’s browser, as well as the type of device being used to access the website. In addition, they can facilitate the user’s next visit to the website and make it more useful. Therefore, cookies are necessary for:
- User browsing through session tracking
- Information gathering to optimize browsing and improve the website
In STRUCTURALIA, we respect your privacy, and for you to access our services, we must access and store your personal data. The type of processed data and their use may vary based on our relationship with the student (client).
The agency responsible for processing the data collected through the website is SOLUCIONES INTEGRALES DE FORMACIÓN Y GESTIÓN STRUCTURALIA, S.A., and its business address is: Avda. de la Industria 4, Building 0, 2nd floor, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid).
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, with regards to the information, all data subjects have the right to access (art.15 GDPR), rectify (art.16 GDPR), eliminate (art. 17 GDPR), restrict processing (art. 18 GDPR), object (art. 21 GDPR), and have the right to data portability. Likewise, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority (art. 77 GDPR).
The applicant must provide an Identification Document (Copy of National Identification Document -DNI, Residence permit -NIE, Passport, etc.), and address STRUCTURALIA via the authorized channels:
- In writing to the following address: Avda. de la Industria 4, Building 0, 2nd floor, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid).
All data is processed and stored as per the need to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. In this regards, it is understood that our relationship is of a long-term nature.
Types of cookies
There are two main types of cookies, which depend on what agency manages the domain where all the cookies are sent from, and on who receives the data, and they are:
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the services requested by the user are provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity/party that processes the data obtained through cookies. Nonetheless, those cookies installed from an equipment or domain managed by the editor, but whose information will be retrieved and processed through marine devices that are managed by a third party, cannot be considered own cookies.
There is a second classification based on the time the cookies remain stored in the client’s browser, and they are:
- Session cookies: Their specific task is to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are commonly used to receive information exclusively related to the requested services in a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased items).
- Persistent cookies: They refer to the data that keeps on being stored in the user’s terminal, and that can be accessed and processed during a given period of time, from minutes to years.
Finally, there is another classification that includes five types based on the data processing request:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through the web page, platform, or application, and use their different options and services, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying sessions, having access to restricted areas, remembering elements from a purchase order, purchasing from the order, registering for an event, using security elements during browsing to share videos and audios, or sharing different contents through social media.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a set of criteria that have been entered in the user’s terminal, such as language, the browser type to access the services, regional configurations, etc.
- Analytic cookies: They allow the cookies editors/publishers to monitor and analyze user behavior in the websites they are linked with. The information that is collected with these types of cookies is used to measure website, platform, or application activity, and to create user browsing profiles in order to develop and introduce improvements based on the analyzed data on how the service is used.
- Advertising cookies: They facilitate the management of advertising spaces as effectively as possible.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Stored information on user behavior obtained from the observation of browsing habits, which allows the creation of specific profiles to determine the advertising to be displayed.
Cookies used on the website
The following are the cookies currently used on this website, along with their typology and functions:
You have the option, at all times, to allow cookies that are not necessary to navigate on the website, and they can be disabled, blocked, or eliminated. These adjustments can be found on the bar at the bottom of the website, in the “Set Cookies” option.
All browsers allow changes in cookie configuration, which is why most of them offer the possibility of managing these cookies to obtain a more accurate control over privacy.
The following are the main browsers you can use to modify cookies, and the steps to follow:
- Internet Explorer ( https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 ). Steps to follow: On tool menu, select “Internet options” and click on the privacy label. You can set privacy with a cursor with six positions that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all the cookies, High, Medium, High, Medium (Default level), Low and accept all the cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox ( http://goo.gl/QXWYmv ). Steps to follow: At the top of the Firefox window, click on the tool menu and select “options”. Next, select the privacy panel. In the Firefox option you can choose “Use a personalized setting” from your history, as well as other issues related to your privacy.
- Google Chrome ( http://goo.gl/fQnkSB ). Steps to follow: Click on the menu on the tool bar, select Setting, and click on “show advanced options”. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”. Next, in the Cookies section, you can set your options.
- Safari ( https://goo.gl/PcjEm3 ; https://goo.gl/dQywEo ). Steps to follow: Go to the setting menu and select “Preferences”. Open the privacy window and select the option you prefer in the “Block cookies” section. Remember that some functions on the website may not be available after disabling the cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by the cookies, Google has developed a complementary option that you can install in your browser, and access through the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies in mobile devices
These settings are found in the footer of the website. In addition, same as in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes in privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by your mobile device browser processor.
The following links serve as guide to modify privacy options in your mobile devices:
Cookies policy compliance
- Recipients of data processing through cookies: The obtained data will not be shared with third-parties.
- Retention period for data obtained through cookies: 365 days.
- Rights and how to exercise them: For further information, check the following link: nuestra política de privicidad.